Sign-Up Sheet Entry Issues


 
My apologies for the issues encountered with the sign-up sheet this morning. The issues I heard about were:
  • Some time slots were locked and prevented name entry. This included at least (2) times where no names could be entered, along with some individual slots.
  • No drop down lists appeared for selecting names

The locked cell issue was my mistake, and I have now corrected it. The following times are available as of this writing (5PM 12/16/22), and should be (fingers crossed) accessible:

8:06    2 Spots
9:23    4 Spots
9:48    4 Spots

The drop down list removal was something I did intentionally at the last minute. I found that these lists were confusing to use on a device with an on-screen keyboard (such as a phone or tablet), but they worked great on a PC computer. I am going to see if I can make them more user friendly, or provide helpful instructions as to their use on these other devices. Until I get this figured out, the sheet will remain where you type in your complete name with no drop-down.

Sincerely,

Jeff MacCarter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but only if appropriate