November 17th Member Member

November 17th Skee Memorial Member Member Results Here




Our November 17th event is our annual Skee Memorial Member Member Tournament.  Members play as two person teams.  Team score is one best ball net.  Members without a teammate may sign up as singles or next to another single.  Dave Basile is the tournament director.


Skee Gutmacher was a beloved member, who knew every worker at the course.  He had been our CMSGA treasurer for about 20 years, until 2017, when he passed a few days shy of his 94th birthday.  Skee is not pictured here.  I think it more of my prediction of Jeff MacCarter and Jim Meyer in 20 years.

We again plan to reduce the playing handicaps for team play to 85% of your course handicap.  There was a brief article on this subject in the Fall 2022 edition of SCGA's Fore magazine.  Here is a link to "Handicap Allowances"

4 comments:

  1. Incredible legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill,
    I’m not playing in the tournament on November 17th, as I’m having surgery the day prior. Dan needs a partner. I’ve removed myself from the list.
    Thanks.
    Shirley Skirvin

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but only if appropriate